An Aloe Vera drink is a natural antibacterial agent.
- It removes dangerous bacteria from the body, helping to fight against tubercle bacillus and staphylococci;
- It is suitable for washing the throat and nasal instillation;
- It helps overcome poisoning, removes toxins, normalizes the work of gastrointestinal tract and stomach;
- It also improves bowel function and supports metabolism;
Due to the excellent antiseptic and wound healing properties, the drink is used for burns and injuries. Aloe juice is widely used in cosmetic industry in the production of creams for face, hands and body.
Chemical composition of Aloe Vera drinks:
- The drink contains a plenty of vitamins and minerals necessary for humans body;
- There are more than 75 nutrients in the ready product, more than 20 mineral substances, and more than 20 amino acids;
- The composition also includes vitamins: B1, B2, B6, B12; vitamin A; vitamins of group C, E; salicylic and folic acid; an abundance of trace elements (copper, calcium, potassium, zinc, iron, manganese).
Step-by-step recipe for preparing Aloe-juice at home:
There are a number of general rules for any recipe. Their main concern is the preparation. You need to use the lower leaves, the tips of which are slightly dried. They are rich in useful elements.
Torn leaflets should be kept for 12 hours in a cold place (for example, a refrigerator shelves). The optimum temperature is 6-8 degrees. Then you should extract the leaves and thoroughly wash them. We offer you some Aloe Vera drinks’ recipes below!
Drink with pieces of plant
Ingredients: Aloe Vera leaves, orange fruit and water.
- Carefully remove the top layer of the leaf. If there is a yellow layer, you should remove it. Transparent dense mass will be left. This is aloe gel.
- Aloe gel is to be cut into pieces. They can be frozen a little to keep the square pieces better.
- Squeeze the juice of orange out.
- Add pieces of aloe gel in orange juice, add water. Then wait for complete dissolution and… voila, the drink is ready!
- Cut the leaves, put the pieces in refrigerator for 7-12 days; after that you should take them out and rinse them carefully.
- Then you remove the green part and receive the gel.
- Next step is to grind them in a blender mixing with honey.
- You can heat the substance in a water bath in order to dissolve honey better.
- Add lemon juice and water to the mix of Aloe Vera and liquid honey. After that you should stir it, cover tightly and let it all brew.
Homemade Aloe Vera drinks is interesting, but troublesome. That is why many people use Forever Living Products Company to get fully prepared top-quality Aloe Vera drinks without your efforts! Our drinks consist of: stabilized Aloe Vera gel (90.7%), vitamin C (ascorbic acid), antioxidant (ascorbic acid), acidity regulator (citric acid), natural apple juice concentrate (4%), fructose, natural cranberry concentrate (2%). We suggest you to take 60-120ml daily to feel healthy and strong.
For example, ALOE BERRY NECTAR 330ml (PACK OF 12) has a sweet yet tangy flavor. And antioxidant vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress. ALOE PEACHES 330ml (PACK OF 12) is reach in vitamin C and helps support immune function and skin health. You can also order ARGI+ and ALOE MINI TRIPACK from our company, which is our unique offer, as this perfect pair will help you look and feel better and even to achieve your new weight management or fitness goals!